At Aesthetic Smile Dentistry we are proud to offer our patients the latest in dental innovations, materials, and treatments. Not only do we regularly invest in new equipment to ensure the best possible outcomes for our patients, we also participate in extensive continuing education to stay up-to-date on our skills and techniques.
Our office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology allowing us to provide the highest quality care for our patients. The following technology is carefully handpicked and backed by three decades of experience. Our team is highly qualified and skilled in using these dental technologies.
Our technology includes:
- Laser dentistry, including DIAGNOdent and Waterlase
- In-office crowns, inlays, and onlays with E4D technology
- Comfort technology, including digital X-rays and The Wand gentle anesthesia delivery system
- Imaging technology including digital photography, intraoral cameras, and smile makeover simulation
We perform advanced implant dentistry with:
- 3i Implants
- Zimmer Implants
- Atlas Mini Implants
- Straumann Implants
- Nobel Biocare Implants
- Sterngold Mini Implants
- IMTEC- Sendax Mini Dental Implant System (MDI)
Technology we use to keep you and our staff safe:
- Aerosal Evacuator System
- This system provides added protection to our patients and staff as we use it chairside during patient treatments.
- Disinfectant Fogger
- The CDC states that viruses can persist in aerosols for hours, and on some surfaces for days. The fogger is an effective way to kill viruses and prevent their spread.
The following are brands and technology we commonly use:
- Sybron endo
- Shofu digital camera
- Piezo endo instrument
- Parkell – Electrosurgery
- Zoom – Teeth whitening
- Biolase – Epic Diode Laser
- Sopra oral camera system
- Vita Electronic Shade Guide
- Kavo –Laser caries detection
- Root zx – apex locator Morita
- VELscope –oral cancer screening
- Guru – patient education system
- Sirona digital ceph and panoramic
- Dental Vibe – ultrasonic anesthesia
- STA – computer-assisted single tooth anesthesia
- Camlog implant system, MIS implants, Branemark
- Biolase – Waterlase I-Plus hard and soft tissue laser
- E4D – Planmecca – In-office crown and bridge system
Our goal is to efficiently handle any and all dental issues while delivering a comfortable and painless experience. Please call our office to discuss how our caring and capable team can help you achieve incredible results with the latest in dental technology.