Aesthetic Smile Design
Rating : 5
Fantastic! For 18 years my family and I have benefited from Dr. Edeer and his staff's excellent, professional service. He is a brilliant dentist who cares about your comfort, dental health and its effect on your overall wellbeing. His knowledge, cutting edge methods, caring attitude, attention to detail, cleanliness and artistry are unparalleled. For ALL your dental needs, from general hygiene to cosmetic, you are in good hands with Dr. Edeer. He is the simply the best.
~ Cathleen B.
We are committed to dental excellence that we continually strive to provide for you and your family. Our goal is to provide you with restorations of the highest quality materials and standards to last for many years. We are confident in our work and feel strongly about protecting your investment; unlike most dental offices, we provide a warranty.
The long-term success of your dental health and the restorations we provide for you rely greatly upon the continuing care of your teeth and gums at home, regular professional exams, regular hygiene visits and preventive maintenance treatments. Our recommendation for the frequency of these visits depends on your individual health conditions, medications you may be taking that cause a dry mouth, and the amount of restorative dentistry. Visits may be every 3, 4, or even 6 months based on your specific needs and conditions.
Composite (tooth-colored) Fillings
If a composite restoration is the recommended treatment , we will replace or repair it in the event of failure of the material for a period of 5 years. Should the tooth break and requires a crown or onlay, we will credit the cost of the filling towards the crown or onlay.
Crowns, Bridges, Inlays, Onlays, and Porcelain Fillings
We will replace or repair these restorations at no charge during this five-year period if they chip, are lost, or break with normal use. (This does not include accidents that could also break normal healthy teeth, self-adjustments, chewing ice or biting metal objects.)
Sealants are plastic coatings placed on the chewing surfaces of child molar teeth to prevent decay in the surface and grooves. We use Ultradent, a BPA free sealant material. We will repair or replace sealants for a period of 3 years after the placement.
Full Dentures and Partial Dentures
We will warranty full dentures and partial dentures for a period of 3 years if a tooth chips or breaks, or a flange breaks under normal use. This warranty does not cover accidents such as dropping your full denture or partial denture or misplacing them. The need for a denture re-line is considered regular maintenance. Patients with some of their own natural teeth must be seen at the prescribed recall appointment for this warranty to remain in effect (minimum every 6 months). Full upper and lower denture patients must be seen a minimum of once every 12 months. The warranty does not include any cost associated with routine maintenance required over the course of its working life.
Terms and conditions of our Dental Warranty
- You must remain a patient of our practice for 5 years after dental work is performed and keep all scheduled appointments unless 24 hour notice is given.
- You must maintain your regular preventive care schedule for hygiene visits, exams and necessary xrays so we can identify any possible issues as soon as they arise.
- Recurrent decay is not covered by this warranty and is preventable by proper homecare (brushing and flossing), having your teeth professionally cleaned and by your using anti-cavity or gum disease medications as prescribed.
- If the Dr determines that a protective guard is necessary to maintain and protect your restorative work, the warranty will be null and void if you do not have one made and/or you do not use it.
- The warranty does not apply if the restorative work needs to be removed or is damaged due to a dental problem, traumatic bite which had been explained to you, or repair of supporting tooth/teeth including but not limited to root canals, extractions or recurrent decay.