Preventative care meets restorative care at this dental practice near WyckoffHaving a healthy and proactive approach to oral hygiene consists of more than brushing and flossing daily. These two things are essential to maintaining healthy teeth and gums, but the health of your mouth and body require further attention. What many people do not realize is that the workings of our mouth can have far-reaching effects.
Bruxism, the scientific name for grinding teeth, wears down your teeth over time. If you have had dental work completed, grinding your teeth can compromise the effectiveness and longevity of the treatment done. It can also irritate the temporomandibular (jaw) joints, resulting in radiating pain in the face, head, and neck, and even cause headaches. To combat this, a custom-made oral guard fitted to your dental structure will prevent grinding and avoid further problems.
If you have ever had a family member or partner who kept you up at nights with his or her snoring, there’s a chance they have obstructive sleep apnea. Sleep Apnea can occur due to tissues obstructing the airway. Even though snoring may not sound like an issue needing medical attention, it may be a sign of obstructive sleep apnea. If left untreated, it can lead to fatigue, chronic headaches, daytime sleepiness, an increased risk of accidents and many other problems. A solution in the form of an oral appliance can keep the airway open.
Sometimes even being diligent in our oral hygiene regimen cannot prevent bacteria from infecting teeth. If gum disease does develop, we have the means to effectively treat and control the condition.
Our state of the art offices are proficient in performing dental crowns, bridges, dentures, and implants. No matter whether you need preventive, restorative, general, cosmetic, or special services, we can set you on the right path for a healthier and more beautiful smile.
Call our experienced team today and schedule an appointment.
- Dentist near Wayne, NJ offers cosmetic procedures for stunning smiles
- Patients search for dentists in Wayne, NJ offering comprehensive dental care
- Dental Practice in Wayne NJ offers dental bridge restorations
- Turkish dentist offers a full range of services in Wayne, NJ
- Wide menu of services offered by Wayne, NJ dentist, Dr. Gary Edeer
- Have that striking smile you have always wanted with the help of our dentistry services near Wyckoff
- Preventative care meets restorative care at this dental practice near Wyckoff
- Highly skilled dentist in Wayne provides treatment with the whole body in mind
- Dental office in the 07470 area provides various orthodontic services
- Patients in Pompton Lakes seek a respected dentist for preventive care
Back to Home Page
Aesthetic Smile DesignRating : 5
Reviewed by - Cathleen B.
"Fantastic! For 18 years my family and I have benefited from Dr. Edeer and his staff's excellent, professional service. He is a brilliant dentist who cares about your comfort, dental health and its effect on your overall wellbeing. His knowledge, cutting edge methods, caring attitude, attention to detail, cleanliness and artistry are unparalleled. For ALL your dental needs, from general hygiene to cosmetic, you are in good hands with Dr. Edeer. He is the simply the best."